Healthcare Cloud Compliance
Ensuring continuous healthcare cloud compliance presents a unique set of challenges, from tracking and controlling sensitive patient information to adhering to data security regulations and HIPAA standards while maintaining efficient data integration.
Get the scoop on what our compliance monitoring and audit controls can do for you.
Request a Consultation
Building and sustaining a skilled workforce that is proficient in healthcare, cybersecurity, and cloud technologies makes your job even harder.
- Knowing where PHI and PII reside throughout your infrastructure and controlling its access
- Handling sensitive patient information while complying with data security and privacy regulations and HIPAA standards
- Keeping up with integration and data interchanges among multiple sources
- Inconsistencies in data and reporting due to multiple manual processes
- Growing and maintaining an IT workforce that is healthcare, cybersecurity, and cloud savvy
Here’s how ClearDATA works for you:
Managed Health Cloud
Our Managed Health Cloud protects you from threats:
- We provide 24x7x365 security monitoring and protection in AWS, Azure, and Google cloud environments, with PHI/PII discovery capabilities.
- We apply the latest threat intelligence and advanced analytics to continuous security monitoring and alerts, allowing real-time detection and response to security threats.
- Our security operations team provides end-to-end security incident support with incident reports and defined SLAs.
We operationalize compliance:
- Our platform and services meet regulatory compliance requirements, including HIPAA, HITRUST, NIST, ISO, and many more.
- Via our Policy-as-Code™ engine, which translates risk and security standards into technical controls and reference architectures.
- We offer ongoing compliance monitoring and audit controls, and assist you in adhering to regulatory standards.
- We provide Compliance Reference Architectures (CRAs) that offer provisioning, instantiation, and configuration guidelines so you can spin up new cloud services securely and with the peace of mind that you are audit ready.
Our CyberHealth™ platform simplifies compliance:
- The platform continually identifies non-compliant actions and remediates vulnerabilities to keep sensitive data protected at all times.
- Identity management, privacy, and security visualizations enable you to see access privileges for data, applications, and systems, allowing you to easily spot incidents of non-compliance.
- Our Risk Management Plan Dashboard shows remediation progress at-a-glance and has drill-down features and reports to help you meet compliance requirements.
We ensure expert data management, quality, and integration:
- We offer data validation, quality controls, and data analytics to ensure you have access to reliable and accurate data for decision-making while providing robust data governance and monitoring.
- We help you streamline and reduce administrative inefficiencies through automation tools, workflow optimization, and data analytics to optimize operations.
- Our professional services team assists you in achieving interoperability and seamless integration between different systems and has expertise in data exchange standards and APIs to implement efficient integration strategies.
Credentialed. Celebrated. Certified.