EHR Deployments in the Cloud
Organizations are increasingly deploying Electronic Health Record systems (EHRs) in the cloud because of the agility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness it offers, particularly for read-only instances. The analytics and security native to the public cloud enable your EHR to deliver predictive and personalized healthcare to enhance patient experiences.
Find out how we can help you secure EHR in the public cloud.
Request a Consultation
Moving your EHR to the cloud can introduce new complexities to managing, from maintaining HIPAA and HITRUST compliance to safeguarding patient data, while also ensuring usability, security, and performance.
- Getting and staying HIPAA compliant and HITRUST certified
- Ensuring PHI in all locations is protected while enforcing access controls, including tracking unauthorized access
- Managing the patient portal and the need for data access amid increasing cyber threats
- Dealing with the increasing volume of data, data exchanges, and interoperability challenges from multiple sources
- Holding costs down and decreasing administrative burdens without sacrificing usability, security, or performance
Here’s how ClearDATA works for you:
Monitoring and Reporting
We are healthcare’s largest managed cloud provider:
- We are premier partners with AWS, Azure, and GCP and are HIPAA- compliant and HITRUST certified.
- Our 24x7x365 security operations team provides end-to-end security incident support by dedicated GIAC-Certified Incident Handlers (GCIH).
- Our PHI and PII discovery capabilities enable you to enforce access controls, track access, and adhere to best practices.
We take threat detection and security to new levels:
- We apply the latest threat intelligence to continuous security monitoring and alerts, allowing real-time detection and response to security threats.
- We protect your assets with malware protection, firewall management, intrusion prevention systems, log correlation and inspections, encryption, scheduled patching, vulnerability assessments, data loss protection (DLP), and active defenses.
- Our CyberHealth™ platform ensures you have the auditable and actionable information you need for security insights, visualizations, and risk management.
We simplify compliance monitoring and reporting:
- We help you get and stay compliant when operating in the cloud by automating and enforcing continuous compliance via our Policy-as-Code™ engine.
- Visualizations enable you to see who is accessing data, applications, and systems, making it easy to spot compliance problems.
- Our CyberHealth™ platform offers automated compliance monitoring and remediation, allowing you to quickly see and address compliance gaps.
We optimize your operational costs:
- We help reduce administrative inefficiencies through automation tools, workflow optimization, and data analytics to optimize operations.
- Our experts can create reports based on your usage history and trends to help optimize your environment, eliminate waste, and reduce costs.
- We provide SMEs with specialized skillsets as needed using a fractional consumption-based model, thus decreasing your need for ongoing staff and training.
Credentialed. Celebrated. Certified.