Threat Detection & Protection
There has been a dramatic uptick in cybersecurity threats, ransomware attacks, and data breaches over the past few years, and healthcare organizations are prime targets because of their wealth of valuable personal data.
Learn how we protect healthcare data from attacks.
Request a Consultation
As an IT professional, you know how daunting it is to manage risk and keep up with evolving threats and the technology to detect them.
- Managing risk from increased cybersecurity threats, ransomware attacks, and data breaches
- Maintaining expensive intrusion detection and prevention tools
- Hiring, training and retaining cybersecurity staff amid a skills shortage
- Supporting legacy systems that are more vulnerable to security risks
- Balancing data accessibility with data security and privacy compliance regulations
- Having effective disaster recovery strategies if the worst does occur
Here’s how ClearDATA works for you:
Cloud Platform Protection
Identification and Mitigation
We implement integrated automated threat detection
- We provide 24x7x365 security monitoring and protection in AWS, Azure, and Google cloud environments.
- We apply the latest threat intelligence and advanced analytics to continuous security monitoring and alerts, allowing real-time detection and response to security threats.
- Our CyberHealth™ platform ensures you have the auditable and actionable information you need for security insights, visualizations, data analytics, and risk management.
We provide cloud platform protection
- We accelerate your digital transformation so you can jettison legacy technology, move to the cloud, and integrate systems and data more quickly.
- Our security operations team provides end-to-end security incident support by dedicated GIAC-Certified Incident Handlers (GCIH).
- We ensure high availability, data redundancy, and reliable disaster recovery capabilities.
- Our platform and services are compliant with leading frameworks, including HIPAA, HITRUST 9.5, GDPR, GxP, ISO27001, NIST, ITIL, CCSA, BAA, DPA, and SOC.
Our security engineers apply superior threat identification and mitigation techniques:
- We provide unparalleled visibility into targeted attacks with customized best-of-breed endpoint, network, and cloud-native security technologies to protect your data using thousands of sensors and scanners across the network and hosts.
- We protect your assets with malware protection, firewall management, intrusion prevention systems, log correlation and inspections, encryption, scheduled patching, vulnerability assessments, and active defenses.
Credentialed. Celebrated. Certified.