Risk Visualization & Prioritization
In today’s complex and ever-evolving landscape of risks, you face numerous challenges that require effective management and prioritization.
See how we identify the risks that make your healthcare data vulnerable to attacks and breaches.
From staying on top of known and unknown risks to ensuring compliance and certification, you need a partner to help navigate the complexities of risk management and prioritize effectively.
- Keeping up with the many risks you face—known and unknown
- Prioritizing which risks to work on most urgently
- Evaluating and tracking risks for compliance and certification purposes
- Creating a risk management plan
Here’s how ClearDATA’s Managed Security services works for you
Understand and Mitigate Risk
We work with you to understand and mitigate your risks
- We conduct a Security Risk Analysis/Assessment to find vulnerabilities to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your organization’s data.
- We provide a comprehensive, audit-ready report detailing vulnerabilities and remediation recommendations.
- We assist you with remediation activities.
Our CyberHealth™ platform helps lower risk:
- Via our Policy-as-Code™ Engine, risk and security standards are translated into technical controls and reference architectures.
- The platform continually identifies non-compliant actions and remediates vulnerabilities to keep sensitive data protected at all times.
- You can see the history of all remediations and filter the data by user-selected criteria.
Visualizations simplify compliance:
- Identity management, privacy, and security visualizations enable you to see access privileges for data, applications, and systems, enabling you to spot incidents of non-compliance.
- Our Risk Management Plan Dashboard shows remediation progress at a glance and has drill-down features allowing you to see details and track progress against identified risks.
Credentialed. Celebrated. Certified.