Learn what hundreds of security risk assessments reveal as this session explains what a security risk assessment is, the value to your organization in getting a thorough SRA (it’s more than a good idea, it’s required by HIPAA), the most common security gaps hundreds of SRAs reveal, what to expect from your SRA including a risk remediation plan, and how ClearDATA Assess can help your organization make your risk remediation plan actionable and accountable.
In addition, learn how Microsoft and ClearDATA together can provide a comprehensive view into both your on-premises and cloud PHI data security and compliance by using Azure Arc.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- What a security risk assessment (SRA) is
- The value to your organization in getting a thorough SRA (it’s more than a good idea, it’s required by HIPAA)
- The most common security gaps hundreds of SRAs reveal
- What to expect from your SRA including a risk remediation plan
- How ClearDATA Assess can help your organization make your risk remediation plan actionable and accountable
- The benefits of Azure Arc to your organization, especially for on-premises assets
- How ClearDATA Assess and Azure Arc work together to provide you a comprehensive safe and compliant hybrid infrastructure for your PHI data and assets
Senior Vice President and Co-Founder
Mr. Kunkleman has 25 years experience selling to the Healthcare industry. He is responsible for developing the sales and solutions teams to help healthcare providers and technology companies solve the big needs in healthcare IT today.
Prior to ClearDATA, he launched U.S. Healthcare Compliance, a best-in-class HIPAA security and privacy services company to help physicians, hospitals, and clinics understand how to take advantage of the HITECH Act and address the immediate need for HIPAA security and privacy related work specific to meeting Meaningful Use and information security. ClearDATA acquired his company in 2011.
Previously, he was with Ventana Medical Systems as their VP of Sales, where he grew this VC-backed cancer diagnostics company from early stages through to a market leading company and successful IPO. For the initial 10 years of his career, he worked for Abbot Laboratories, a fortune 100 company, and for TAP Pharmaceuticals, where he held various positions in sales leadership and business development roles, launched several products, and ran a $300M P&L and large sales teams (120+).
As a Co-founder at ClearDATA, Mr. Kunkleman has expertise in helping hospitals, clinics and providers migrate to the Cloud while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
He has a B.A. in Business and B.S. in Marketing from University of Maryland College Park.
- Maximizing Meaningful Use Reimbursements
- Cloud Assessments for Migration Planning
- Security Risk Assessment Strategies
- Cloud Computing Total Cost of Ownership
Senior Program Manager, Azure Core Compute - Microsoft