Request a ClearDATA Security Risk Assessment through ClearDATA Assess®
ClearDATA Assess is a SaaS and human-driven solution that delivers a ClearDATA Security Risk Assessment (SRA) and allows stakeholders to understand and manage security risks. The SRA through ClearDATA Assess covers all 20 Security Standards and more than 60 Safeguard Criteria.
Although conducting regular HIPAA security risk assessments (SRAs) may seem like a hassle, the cost of failing to conduct them and therefore failing to remediate risks is much worse. Penalties can include millions of dollars in fines, civil and criminal litigation, restitution, and damage to institutional and professional reputations.
Completing your SRA through ClearDATA Assess provides you with a concise and unbiased analysis of your organization’s compliance and security with all 20 Security Standards and more than 60 Safeguard Criteria.
Watch the video below to learn about the ClearDATA Security Risk Assessment.
Security Risk Assessment Essential Components
ClearDATA provides a comprehensive, audit-ready report with findings that includes detailed vulnerabilities and remediation recommendations.
Our comprehensive assessment includes these essentials:
- Creation and review of PHI inventory to determine where electronic and other data is located, which is saved in the Assess portal for you to access for audit purposes or for your next SRA
- Assessment of current HIPAA security compliance operations, including safeguards in place, vulnerabilities, and specific threats to safeguards
- Examination of the three safeguards required by 45 CFR 164.308 (a)(1) — administrative, physical and technical, including the latest Omnibus rules
- Evaluation of existing security policies and procedures
- A risk remediation plan identifying the high, medium, and low risks with recommendations appropriate to the size of the organization, along with a SaaS tool to assign roles and track progress toward remediating identified risks
ClearDATA is Here for You
ClearDATA’s proven healthcare and IT expertise helps you manage existing resources effectively, while expanding your organizational value. From process design and solution architecture to custom development, and even ongoing security risk assessments and HITRUST Inheritance, ClearDATA is here for you.
- World Class IT Management
- Intelligent Collaboration
- Skillful Execution
- Proactive Communication