Aligning Technology & Mission to Combat COVID-19 Together
The implications of a stressed healthcare system coupled with a socially distanced nation have created an unprecedented need for acceleration to or increased consumption of the cloud.
At ClearDATA, our expertise in security, privacy and compliance – as well as cloud strategy and implementation - allows us to stand up innovative, change-making healthcare clients on the frontlines in the matter of a few days.
How Can ClearDATA Advance Your Strategy?
The need to effectively respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and its social implications has emboldened an aggressive pace of innovation that poses both opportunities and challenges for the healthcare industry and its healthcare-adjacent partners. ClearDATA’s team of experts skilled across all three of the public clouds has been consulting aggressively on technical roadmaps to achieve optimal access and efficiency for the times at hand.
Schedule a consultation to discuss your requirements around any of these common challenges and more.
- Advanced Cloud Strategy
- Move Legacy On-Prem Storage to the Cloud
- Secure Support of a Remote Workforce
- Secure Telehealth Technology & Practices
- Data Interoperability
- Harnessing AI / Analytics
- Eliminate Need to Access Physical Infrastructure
- Security / Compliance
- Security Risk Assessments (SRAs) for Healthcare & Covered Entities
Who Does ClearDATA Serve?
As the leading healthcare cloud security, compliance and privacy organization, ClearDATA serves a broad range of clients on the front lines against the COVID-19 threat. Our providers, payers, healthcare IT and life science organizations have confronted unique challenges as they work to scale and to provide new services to their patients and clients, bringing to market solutions such as:
- Telehealth Technology
- Home Health Technology
- Testing and Diagnostics
- Remote Workforces
- Remote Symptom Tracking and Predictive Analytics
- Call Center Transformation
- Overwhelmed Hospital Systems and Networks
How Can ClearDATA Help Secure Funding for Your Journey to the Cloud?
Our Premier and Gold partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud give us access to investment programs and we can help you apply for funding to support the work you are doing.
For example, AWS is offering $20M in funding for customers working on COVID-19 initiatives across these use cases:
- Remote Work & Business Continuity
- Remote Education / Learning
- Health Care & Life Sciences and Accelerating Research
- Diagnostic Development
- CloudEndure Disaster Recovery
Contact Us to Explore Available Funding
Where Can I Find More Information?
- News: Apple-Google effort not a panacea for contact tracing
- News: Shoring Your Defenses Post COVID Crisis
- Article: Telehealth in the Time of COVID-19
- Case Study: Maintaining Compliance for Virtual Care & Telehealth Platforms in the Cloud
- Blog: COVID-19, Data-Driven Insights, and John Snow
- Blog: Telehealth, Remote Communications, and HIPAA
- Blog: Healthcare IT’s Urgent Response to COVID-19
- Blog: Privacy vs. Health in the World of COVID-19
- Blog: Providers: KLAS COVID-19 Technology, Services & Solutions Guide
- Video: ClearDATA Security Risk Assessment
- Webinar: HIPAA Risk Assessment: Assessing Your Security Gaps Before You Get Audited or Hacked
- Webinar: Speed to Market, Compliance and Competition in Life Sciences
What are the Latest News & Trends in COVID-19 Related Healthcare and Technology?
The news cycle moves quickly during this time of rapidly changing public health information and geopolitical response. We have attempted to curate a list of coverage that belies trending developments in the healthcare industry, with regard to security and compliance governance, and our clients major contributions to the fight against COVID-19.
- The Disproportionate Impact of Covid-19 on Black Health Care Workers in the U.S.
- MedCity News: FDA authorizes first at-home saliva test kit for Covid-19
- Modern Healthcare: Telemedicine Regulatory Barriers Continue to Drop During COVID-19
- MedCity News: Survey: More than 90% of physicians are treating patients remotely
- McKinsey & Company: Healthcare Providers: Preparing for the next normal after Covid-19
- Healthcare Finance: Using chatbots in fight against COVID-19
- Pre & Post COVID-19 Market Estimates-Cloud Migration Services Market 2020-2024 | Increasing Adoption of Cloud Computing to Boost Market Growth | Technavio
- Beckers: Why Remote Care Will Be Here to Stay After COVID-19
- Healthcare IT News: COVID-19 Pandemic Opens Up New Frontiers for Health Data Privacy
What are ClearDATA Clients Tackling in the Fight Against COVID-19?
- Novartis to test autoimmune disease drug in Covid-19 pneumonia patients
- PwC: The COVID-19 pandemic is influencing consumer health behavior. Are the changes here to stay?
- CareCloud: COVID-19 Practice Pulse
- Wolters Kluwer: COVID-19 Search Intensity Monitoring
- Dignity Health: Virtual Urgent Care Visits Now Available for Coronavirus Symptoms
- AMA quick guide to telemedicine in practice
- Medical Device & Diagnostic Industry (MDDI) Online: Can Remote Patient Monitoring Curb COVID-19?
- The First US Company Has Announced an Upcoming Home COVID-19 Test
- FDA Gives Roche’s COVID-19 Test Emergency Clearance
- Get Your SDI Labs Coronavirus Results in 24-48 Hours
- Omnicell Rapid Response Cabinets available for new pop-up medical centers
- OPKO’s Bioreference Laboratories Offers COVID-19 Testing