ClearDATA Security Risk Assessment
The ClearDATA Security Risk Assessment conducted through ClearDATA Assess® provides a comprehensive, audit-ready report with findings that includes detailed vulnerabilities and remediation recommendations.
Our comprehensive assessment includes these essentials:
- Creation and review of PHI inventory to determine where electronic and other data is located, which is saved in the Assess portal for you to access for audit purposes or for your next SRA
- Assessment of current HIPAA security compliance operations, including safeguards in place, vulnerabilities, and specific threats to safeguards
- Examination of the three safeguards required by 45 CFR 164.308 (a)(1) — administrative, physical and technical, including the latest Omnibus rules
- Evaluation of existing security policies and procedures
- A risk remediation plan identifying the high, medium, and low risks with recommendations appropriate to the size of the organization, along with a SaaS tool to assign roles and track progress toward remediating identified risks