ClearDATA Locate®: Identify, Trace, and Mask Sensitive Data
Extend the Value of Sensitive Data, Without Compromising Compliance
Built using natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning technologies, ClearDATA Locate software is designed to help healthcare organizations and their partners harness sensitive data while maintaining privacy, security, and compliance.
With Locate, your team can mask, trace, and identify sensitive information (PHI) in the public cloud automatically, saving you time and giving you the peace of mind that your sensitive data is accounted for.
Automatically Detect PHI in Cloud Storage Buckets
Locate Discover helps organizations understand where - and how much - PHI exists within cloud storage assets. This is crucial to ensure storage buckets are configured appropriately to support sensitive data, as the US Department of Health and Human Services states that 65-70% of all security issues in the cloud stem from misconfiguration.1
Discover can help your team:
- Better understand and manage risk associated with storing PHI
- Save time and reduce potential for human error in detecting PHI
- Used alongside ClearDATA Assess® software, Discover can keep your ePHI inventory accurate and up to date through automatically uploading detected PHI
Identify and Track PHI within Kubernetes Environments
Locate Trace gives microservice-based applications the ability to detect data that may be PHI without additional configuration from developers, by running as a foundation in their Kubernetes environments.
Trace can help your team:
- Build a stronger audit record to help comply with regulations and standards such as HIPAA and GDPR
- Gain insights from PHI inventories and assurance that PHI exists only where you intend it to
- Enhance your risk management strategy
Mask Sensitive or Identifiable Data in Documents
Locate Mask supports structured and unstructured data and offers two tiers of identifiers for masking or redacting, allowing more flexibility to mask only the data you need without removing all of the value from the dataset.
Mask can help your team:
- Improve machine learning models
- Create a safer environment for developers
- Share more complete data with partners
Healthcare Aware Distributed Tracing™
Looking for a foundational understanding of what distributed tracing means for healthcare and life sciences in the public cloud? In this white paper, you'll learn about the rise of microservices in healthcare, as well as how advances in machine learning are solving the mystery of tracing PHI across microservices, such as Kubernetes.