So far in 2020, there have been over 480 security incidents and over 20 million records exposed. It is critical to ensure that your organization’s technology infrastructure and software applications are not vulnerable to cybersecurity or other malicious threats.
Healthcare organizations that manage Protected Health Information (PHI), in particular, should proactively implement processes to mitigate risks that might result in a reportable incident. For this reason, an annual HIPAA Security Risk Assessment (SRA) is mandatory for covered entities including hospitals and healthcare organizations as well as their business associates.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- What a security risk assessment (SRA) is
- The value to your organization in getting a thorough SRA (it’s more than a good idea, it’s required by HIPAA)
- The most common security gaps hundreds of SRAs reveal
- What to expect from your SRA including a risk remediation plan
- How ClearDATA Assess can help your organization make your risk remediation plan actionable and accountable
Senior Vice President and Co-Founder
Mr. Kunkleman has 25 years experience selling to the Healthcare industry. He is responsible for developing the sales and solutions teams to help healthcare providers and technology companies solve the big needs in healthcare IT today.
Prior to ClearDATA, he launched U.S. Healthcare Compliance, a best-in-class HIPAA security and privacy services company to help physicians, hospitals, and clinics understand how to take advantage of the HITECH Act and address the immediate need for HIPAA security and privacy related work specific to meeting Meaningful Use and information security. ClearDATA acquired his company in 2011.
Previously, he was with Ventana Medical Systems as their VP of Sales, where he grew this VC-backed cancer diagnostics company from early stages through to a market leading company and successful IPO. For the initial 10 years of his career, he worked for Abbot Laboratories, a fortune 100 company, and for TAP Pharmaceuticals, where he held various positions in sales leadership and business development roles, launched several products, and ran a $300M P&L and large sales teams (120+).
As a Co-founder at ClearDATA, Mr. Kunkleman has expertise in helping hospitals, clinics and providers migrate to the Cloud while maintaining HIPAA compliance.
He has a B.A. in Business and B.S. in Marketing from University of Maryland College Park.
- Maximizing Meaningful Use Reimbursements
- Cloud Assessments for Migration Planning
- Security Risk Assessment Strategies
- Cloud Computing Total Cost of Ownership