Healthcare organizations, and the technology vendors that support them, are turning to cloud computing to shed the restrictions of aging IT infrastructures, to accelerate new clinical initiatives, rapidly deploy new applications, securely store PHI, reduce support and maintenance costs, and more. Much more!
How Healthcare Organizations Can Improve Application Performance in the Cloud reveals five key ways to leverage a secure, high-performance cloud computing infrastructure to ensure a faster, more consistent application user experience for improved patient care. In this free guide we’ll cover:
- Preparing for peak user times
- Solid-stage (SSDs) drives versus spinning disk
- Allocating input/output operations per second (IOPS) for each application
- Understand that not all clouds infrastructures (and vendors) are created equal
- The benefits of flexible capacity on-demand