Cloud computing has been widely adopted by companies across the globe, however, within the healthcare industry adoption rates have been low. Healthcare CIOs and other senior HIT leaders are tasked with securing and protecting patient data, complying with HIPAA regulations, and leveraging technology innovations to reduce costs and improve performance. The outcome is a risk averse technology culture that rewards the status-quo and slows the rate of progress.
Best Practices in Healthcare Cloud Computing is your roadmap to leveraging all the benefits of cloud computing while ensuring the highest standards in HIPAA compliance and data security. You’ll learn:
- Why cloud technology is even more secure against data breaches and losses than your current technology
- How to reduce your capital expenditures, staffing, and maintenance costs
- Which data and applications are best suited for cloud computing
- Important criteria to consider when selecting a cloud computing provider
- Much more…
Use this information to determine whether cloud computing is a good fit for your healthcare organization’s needs.
Download this whitepaper now to gain better insight into healthcare cloud computing.
Thank you for downloading Best Practices in Cloud Computing for Healthcare. Your download should begin immediately, if it does not, please click here:
Download Link: Best Practices in Cloud Computing for Healthcare
In the meantime, here’s some content you may find useful:
- 5 Ways to Reduce Your Risk and Simplify Your Next Security Risk Assessment
During this 30 minute on-webinar we’ll share five often overlooked ways to reduce your risk of a PHI breach, or loss, while simplifying your next Security Risk Assessment.
- The Anatomy of a Healthcare Data Breach
Take an unbiased look at the root causes behind some of the most prolific health data breaches to date. Then receive proven tips and advice for how to shore up your health data defenses.
- Best Practices in HIPAA Security Risk Assessments
The most effective key to avoiding a PHI breach or loss is to regularly conduct HIPAA security risk assessments (SRA).
Where would you like to go next?
Thank you for downloading Best Practices in Cloud Computing for Healthcare. Your download should begin immediately.
Complete the form to access the Whitepaper
Tell us about yourself to access content curated for your role and needs.