Join Scott Whyte, former Phoenix Children’s Hospital CIO and VP of IT Connectivity at Dignity Health, as he shares actionable insights into the real motivations and buying signals of senior healthcare IT leaders. Learn to cut through the noise to have more conversations, qualify more opportunities, and win more deals.
Who Should Watch?
- Technology and Product Leaders (CTO, VP, Director)
- Business Development Leaders (CRO, VP, Director)
During the session you will learn:
- The key business drivers and hidden motivations that fuel product interest and engagement
- Tips for accelerating the sales cycle and generating revenue faster
- Common pitfalls and misconceptions that stall deals and how to overcome them.
SVP, Growth & Innovation
Mr. Whyte, a veteran health IT leader, has over 25 years experience serving the nation’s largest providers and payers. At ClearDATA, he is responsible for driving innovation, growth and strategic partnerships. Additionally, he serves on the Board of Directors of the Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI) and actively advises early stage health technology companies and private equity investors on health technology.