Security Risk Assessment
Request a Complete Security Risk Assessment
Although conducting regular security risk assessments (SRAs) may seem like a hassle, the cost of failing to conduct them and therefore failing to remediate risks is much worse. Penalties can include millions of dollars in fines, civil and criminal litigation, restitution, and damage to institutional and professional reputations.
Our comprehensive process provides you with a concise and unbiased analysis of your organization’s compliance and security with all 20 Security Standards and more than 60 Safeguard Criteria.
Security Risk Assessment Essential Components
ClearDATA provides a comprehensive, audit-ready report with findings that includes detailed vulnerabilities and remediation recommendations.
Our comprehensive assessment includes these essentials:
- Review of PHI inventory to determine where electronic and other data is located
- Examination of the three safeguards required by 45 CFR 164.308 (a)(1) — administrative, physical and technical, including the latest Omnibus rules
- Assessment of current HIPAA security compliance operations, including safeguards in place, vulnerabilities, and specific threats to safeguards
- Evaluation of existing security policies and procedures
ClearDATA is Here for You
ClearDATA’s proven healthcare and IT expertise helps you manage existing resources effectively, while expanding your organizational value. From process design and solution architecture to custom development, and even ongoing security risk assessments and HITRUST Inheritance, ClearDATA is here for you.
- World Class IT Management
- Intelligent Collaboration
- Skillful Execution
- Proactive Communication