Why You Should Entrust PHI Security to a Healthcare Cloud Services Provider
Increasing momentum towards cloud technologies is undeniable. But Healthcare has been slow to adopt. Security concerns are the primary reason. But are these concerns well-founded? IT professionals need to know that PHI security can best be achieved by working with a cloud vendor who specializes in healthcare data security & compliance. Topics include:
- A Better Way to Protect your PHI
- Why the Cloud Can Seem Like a Scary Place
- How Healthcare Organizations Use the Cloud
- Becoming a Smart Cloud User
- Choosing the Right Healthcare Cloud Services Provider
Download this whitepaper now to learn how the cloud can actually help keep your data safe and secure.
Thank you for downloading The Safest Place for Healthcare is in the Cloud. Your download should begin immediately, if it does not, please click here:
Download Link: The Safest Place for Healthcare is in the Cloud
In the meantime, here’s some content you may find useful:
- 5 Ways to Reduce Your Risk and Simplify Your Next Security Risk Assessment
During this 30 minute on-webinar we’ll share five often overlooked ways to reduce your risk of a PHI breach, or loss, while simplifying your next Security Risk Assessment.
- The Anatomy of a Healthcare Data Breach
Take an unbiased look at the root causes behind some of the most prolific health data breaches to date. Then receive proven tips and advice for how to shore up your health data defenses.
- Best Practices in HIPAA Security Risk Assessments
The most effective key to avoiding a PHI breach or loss is to regularly conduct HIPAA security risk assessments (SRA).
Where would you like to go next?
Complete the form to access the Whitepaper
Tell us about yourself to access content curated for your role and needs.