Removing Barriers To HIT Transformation
Perhaps you provide a behavioral Health electronic medical record (EMR) system. Or, you provide healthcare revenue cycle outsourcing services. Maybe you’re a small but growing company monitoring electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI) audit logs. Regardless of the technology or service you provide, it’s likely that you don’t have the bandwidth, capital or human resources, or expertise to host your own HIPAA-compliant cloud infrastructure. Yet you are still held to the same standards as any healthcare organization when it comes to compliance and security.
ClearDATA, the largest healthcare-dedicated cloud service provider:
- Offers a fully compliant cloud infrastructure capable of integrating many disparate operations.
- Adheres to the HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules and HITECH Act.
- Is backed by the latest security technologies and practices.
- Has a healthcare dedicated cloud infrastructure and is supported by a talented healthcare-savvy staff with professional consulting expertise.
ClearDATA offers specific services, including:
- HIPAA-compliant storage, backup, disaster recovery, data privacy, and security
- Specialized PHI security
- Big data support
- Help with BYOD security
- Secure email and collaboration
- Business continuity
- Infrastructure agility
- Security Risk Assessment and Remediation Services
- Health data management